Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Should you choose to order product from us you will be asked to provide some personal information. You are not required to provide this information, but, if you chose not to do so we will not be able to provide you with our products.
What personal information we collect
- We collect a variety of information including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and credit card information.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on special offers and product announcements. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. You may not opt out of receiving these communications, however, this information is important to your interaction with us.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as country and area codes, URL, location, etc. in order to improve our services.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not and never disclose any personal information to Third Parties, except in cases discussed below.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for us to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
We take the security of your personal information very seriously and protect your personal information during transit using encryption. Your personal data is stored in encrypted form including when we utilize third-party storage.