Free Radical Fighter
Male Sexual Performance
Heart Attack & Stroke Risk
11. Has anticoagulant abilities that reduce clotting to lower heart attach and stroke risk. 18
12. Reduces pregnancy-related hypertension, a risk factor for both the expecting mother and the unborn child. 19
14. Relaxes hypertonic sphincter muscles, healing and preventing hemorrhoids. 22
15. Boosts lean muscle mass and preserves bone density by encouraging HGH production, 23 which also leads to a reduction in fatty tissue. Because of these properties, it may be useful in weight management and strength training.
Wound Healing in the Elderly
18. May be useful in enhancing athletic performance due to its ability to boost exercise tolerance, 30 its beneficial effect on the lungs, and its effect on HGH levels which helps with building lean muscle tissue.
Lungs, hGH, Lean Muscle Strength
Hover over superscript numbers to view scientific research papers and bibliography.